Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Must stop Spoiling


I've came to the fact that I can't have a job around my niece or be around all the time because she is too damn cute! She'll end up getting spoiled to the 400th degree! I can't live like that and I know for sure my sister and the rest of the family wouldn't let me either lol. I mean even now I let her do whatever she wants like if she wants to get picked up or sit in my lap, I pick her up or set her in my lap. She wanna play with my phone, dogtag, or hats I let her play with it. I mean I even feed her some of my food because she'll beg for it. I know when she starts talkin and actually knowing what's going on she will have some way of getting me to do something for her. So I will try to nip it in the butt starting when she's 2 lol. Oh yea Victoria has earned the name SWAGGET or SWAGLET I believe MAya says lol


So who ever I may have a daughter with WILL HAVE TO put there foot down because I just know my daughter is gonna be the most DAMNITEST BABY AND GIRL OUT THERE!!!! I mean hey daddy's little girl right? lol! But I don't plan on this baby thing to happen for a LONG TIME! I have to be settled and stable in life.
Walt P. Checkin Out 10-4 Over and Out Like Dis HERE!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Walt Motherfuckin P, that's the cutest pic ever!!!! It looks like ya'll are challenging the world to a damnity/swaggery stare down and ya'll two are kickin ass and takin names!!!!

And for the record: I said swaglets!! and it's in the process of getting copywritten.

But yeah, please be prepared to make a lot of money cuz ur gonna need somethin to live off of after your spoil your kids and niece...lol...They're gonna get you for everything!!!! You're not gonna be able to resist

Walt P. said...

lol sorry dori. and yes we were challenging the world. I was gonna put the one when she's wearing the polo hat with me