Monday, December 15, 2008

Bro

Yea, I feel you on not being able to deal with death. Everything you said in that blog I got the same problem. It's like one thing I can't talk about. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING you said in that blog.

Oh yea by the way, we clearly can't leave a comment on your blogs....as you would say FAKE lol! So this is how I'm commenting on your blog with me writing another blog.

Walt P. Checkin Out this Bit 10-4 Over and OUT! LIKE DIS HERE!!!

3 comments:

Reggie.BRO said...

lol...Ionno how ta fix that shit...my bad...

Ms. XO said...

yall are gonna make terrible husbands lol
na but really when that happens you just hav to say exactly how you feel. even if it comes out corny, as girls we'll know that the sincerity is there and that's what matters.

Walt P. said...

maya i agree it's death that i'm not good at talkin about.
bro i tried to comment again...STILL DIDN'T WORK...damn blogger