Wednesday, December 10, 2008

*SIGH*

Man today has been boring so you can say. Didn't get nothing accomplished but puttin some gas in my car (YES $14 got me to a full tank!!!!), and write a new song out and fixed some older ones up. whupty do! Some friends need to start coming home ASAP. James doesn't come back till thursday which is tomorrow and Justin doesn't come back till Friday! WTF! I know if someone reads this they gonna be like I told you to stay here... and you know what I'm beginning to think she was right... But a good thing that happened was that we still had more chilly left over from last night and MOM DUKES MADE A FUCKING CAKE!!!!! AND IT'S MUTHAFUCKIN CHOCOLATE!!!!!! Man she's the best she knows how to make my day when I've been bored. Well atleast I still got whitney down here with me. Oh yea she just told me she got a blog now, so yes I have done a good deed by convincing her to get one.
Oh yea remember the blog about my Dad well he seems like he calmed down the talking....speak of the devil he's coming down the steps and talkin damn it i spoke TOO soon!!! I refuse to let my blog go off on a tangent about him lol....
Should I go to my nephew's Luncheon tomorrow Because i slick don't want to be eatin cafeteria food and that's what i would be eatin if i go....? Naw I'll just see him afterwards along with Victoria. *SIGH* Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.....

Walt P. Checkin Out this Bit 10-4 Over & Out

No comments: