Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tangent

So ok everyone knows dearly I don't speak to my dad if anything it's an "uhhuh", "ok", "yea", or whatever in that nature. Or I'll curse in my head and spit it out in a nice way. Like...thought inside my head "Why in the Hell is this nigga askin me this question when he knows the damn answer or he know I don't Bob damn know!!!" it comes out *pause, think about what you're going to say*,"*the answer but not wanting to say it". Ok well he ask me if I wanted to use the computer. " I say "Yea." He goes "have you been waitin for it". "Yes, Walt you've been on it all morning and night". "Oh ok well I'm done but give me 5 minutes".
This Funnel Cake lookin ass nigga waits till the internet go out to let me use the computer! What in the hell can I do with no connection?!?! Not a Bob Damn thing! So I was like fuck it, I gotsta go and get out before I say *thought* "What in the hell am I gonna do with no Bob damn connection!!!" It's more to it but damn, you already don't.....well let me save that, that's probably too much information. Catch you later on the "Tangent Files"!!!

Walt P. Checkin Out This Bit 10-4 Over & Out Kapeesh, BEech!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funnel cake lookin ass nigga!!! FUNNIEST THING I HEARD ALL DAY! Keep it up and you'll be checkin with tha pros in no time

Ms. XO said...

lmao! you better snap on yo dad.
I'm wit dori, the funnel cake was funny as hell. I been checkin all day!
we're gonna be pro's pretty soon walt!!!

Walt P. said...

lol hell yea! i don't know where the funnel cake part came from it jus came out lol. hell yea maya we goin to the major league on this one