Yesterday was Wasted Wednesdays @ Club Seduction on Christmas Eve. Man when I tell you that junt was on DEBIT and was so dag on WILLY!!! You see in these types of settings I don't mind seeing people that I haven't seen in a long time because we all partying and having fun Bob it. But man now that I've finally recovered from my hangover, yes I had my first hangover put it in the books, I now remember what I had to drink. I had 3 coronas before the club, got to the club went to the bar said give me a big ass cup of Long Island Iced Tea with light ice. The lady says gotcha. Man that sucker was so fucking strong I tell you I let one of my friends taste it and it made her head turn and she was like DAMN what's that shit it's good as fuck but strong as fuck. Oh yea J.K., well Justin as yall know him, had a corona and some Grey Goose before the club and got to the club and had another Corona. I'm still sippin on the Long Island this nigga says he wants an Amaretto Sour. Man I downed that Long Island and got another one and another one later that night but the Amaretto sour came next. Not to mention we didn't buy small cups we bought the BIG cups with light ice!!!! So you can just imagine how much drink was in the cups, FILLED UP TO THE TOP! We finished it off with a Corona and just had a willy night and rode back home to some Gucci and Soulja Boy-Zooted!
My nigga took 2 shots of hen for me and him when he got back to his crib!!!
Walt "Mr. Swagnificent" P. Checkin Out dis Bit 10-4 Over and Out Like Dis Here!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment