Ma dukes just tells me that there's no water coming from their sink in THEIR bathroom.... Ok I wake up having to take my morning piss and who in the BLUE HELL is in MY bathroom....Bob DAMN it you are right my DAD! So I go downstairs in the kitchen where ma was and I say "Goodmorning! Why is your husband in MY bathroom?" She says in her sweet soory i didn't tell you voice "Our sink doesn't have any water comin out of it." and she chukkles. I look at her like for real Ma. but I can neer get mad at ma she to damn sweet and precious. So I had to let it go, but if he was just in there to be in there I was gonna say hey you got YOUR OWN bathroom and this one is MINE! Now I gotta share MY sink, atleast it's not the whole Bathroom I'm sharing... My Ma is such a damn it and I love it!
Walt P. Checkin Out this Bit 10-4 Over & Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
aw oh yeah..mommie is so sweet..i wuv it too
Post a Comment