Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Day Of I Guess Doing Something With My Life

Well today I guess you can say I practiced but it wasn't but for like 30 minutes and I barely did anything with that time lol unfortunately. But I did eat good of course slick I ate alot today but just can't seem to get full. I don't know why?.?. So I went to my high school for there christmas concert and can you say that the choir is SLAW!!!!! LOL it would've been half decent if they were together with there moves atleast! Not to meantion a girl who had a solo....well let me be nice for a minute lol you know where I'm going with this right? But the Bands did good though. There some flaws here and there with the Jazz band but hey they can work it out. Slick got on my trombones because they slick fucked up my favorite jazz tune that I played the solo on. and yes the nigga who played the solo Fucked it up....I laughed though because he was trynna get his shit together when he saw me. Even though I was popular at my high school, Mr. Excalibur(Mr. Redan) and a legend/slick the student band director kids I don't even know were talkin to me and sayin hey. I said hey back but would turn to one of the people I knew and would be like who in the hell is that? lol. It was cool seeing the folks and parents I did know and answering ALL THE SAME BOB DAMN QUESTIONS LOL. You know the usual questions...."How's school?", "Wow your back early are you out of school already?", and some more questions. Overall it was cool, had a little talk with my old Band Director and some Alumni of course.

Walt P. Checkin Out this Bit 10-4 Over & Out

No comments: