Yea I'm back on to something else that happened yesterday, but this time not the gettin hit on thing. When I was pulling into the mall parking lot of course I was lookin for a parking spot....well I got cussed out by some foriegn ppl. I don't want to call them the wrong thing so I'm gonna just say foriegners.... anyway, I'm just driving around and I see a car pulling out and I too see another car that looks like it's been waiting a while to get that parking spot. Mind you it wasn't my fault that the car backed out the way for me to get the spot and not for them to get it. So me being the "Nigga and Mr. SWAGNIFICENT P." I am the Niggaitis got to me and I took that S.O.B.!!! What I didn't realize was that I took what the Foriegn ppl were trying to get. So they start honking at me and cussin at me in english and their own language. By the way they're doing this as I pull in the space and I'm looking at them while they are doing it too lmfao! I start busting out laughin while I'm looking and they were just eyeing me even when they found a spot on the other side. I'm just rolling like damn that was fucked up but oh well they should've known not to mess with a nigga. A young one at that. So I thought about it what if those ppl slash my tires or something. but they didn't...Glad they didn't do a terrorist attack....
Walt P. Checkin Out dis Bit 10-4 Over & Out!!!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment