Well I'm up in the PAC for my Aural Skills final....YES! and I'm feeling pretty bob damn confident about it. HEll I'm first here and I've practiced and got my ear in check. I hope it stays in check for when i actually get in there. But yes my female companion has brought alot of stuff to my attention since we were the quote on quote "Bestfriends" lol. But ever since then I've really been on my shit because one I've never known her to not be on her shit. With me knowing that I said shit i gotta step my game up because i can't be a slacker. Believe it or not she says I'm helpin her too. Lol this shows how early I got here for class because I'm writing a blog.... Wait a mintue he's here gots ta go!
Walt P. Checkin Out this Bit 10-4 over and out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment