Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Ma Dukes and the NEWS

LOL!!! Ok yall already know my Ma is a DAMMIT!!! Well we were watching FOX 5 NEWS and they had a part where this lady was trapped in her car and I guess the water main had broke shit I don't know but she was trapped and water was gettin in her car. Well the had the audio to when she was on the phone with operator....and she's just scream and shit you know being scared. But the operator horasion was calm as fuck like don't worry ma'am you're gonna be ok just stay calm, the usual excuse from an operator. So... My Ma started with a chukkle you know a lil giggle then she just bust out LAUGHIN! I tried not to laugh because my Ma knows I'm ruthless and if it's funny I'm going to laugh, but when I heard her bust out I had to too. Sorry to the lady trapped in the car with water and on the phone with the operator.

Walt P. Checkin Out dis Bit 10-4 Over &Out Like Dis Here!!!!!

No comments: