We get willy as Hell in Atlanta especially in the EA6(East Atlanta Zone 6). Basically this song tells how we play. Yall know we're Swagged Up, Sauced Up, Futuristic, and all that Gnarly/Stupid Fruity Swag shit! Especially for them folks who try to copy back at home...some of them do the no name brand but i do the POLO! Yea they try to steal the Swag.... Since I am also the MAN of the year along with my other names and aliases it's only right if I ask yall.... YA LIKE THAT SHIT?!?!?!?
Dis How We Play - Yung LA & Shop Boyz
Futuristic Party - J. Money
Mr.Lenox - F.L.Y.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Walt P?!?!?
I swear I wouldn't be half as fly as I am if it wasn't for you!!!!
lol it's just natural. i tried to tell you i'm not from earth
Post a Comment