Sunday, May 10, 2009

A&W

So this journey began I believe in Febuary at a Flymajor party... Yea I know it's rare that I attend those. Well yea I got this girl named Ariel's number and really didn't expect it to go as far as it is. Well we started koolin it and it became something serious. I asked her to come to the crib w/ me easter break and she accepted the offer. Well that saturday night April 11, 2009 I asked her to be my G/F and yes she accepted who can't resist a fly young nigga like myself lol. But so far the journey has been goin GREAT straight FUTURISTIC AND SWAGNIFICENT. We think the same thing all the time and feeling the same way all the time. I done put her on plenty songs she has never heard what can I say I'm an influential person. Since we got out for school that's all I can think about is her. Because of this relationship I catch myself killin the songs , you complete me, when it hurts, and best I ever had. Yea she's special and this thing i see lasting a long time. I mean yea we gonna have problems but we just gonna have to hear them out and work w/ them if we want it to work right?.?. So that's what we're gonna do. I'll be back w/ more news!

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

Aaaww!! You guys are like the ROOT BEER!! CUTE!!