Friday, November 28, 2008

Today, Today, Today, Today....

As everyone knows its Black Day or whatever you wanna call it. So me the Infamous Walt P. T.N.B. wanted to act willy and get willy items. For y'all who don't know what Willy is, it means Silly (you know i gotta keep y'all updated on my Lingo)! Back to the story NO ya Boy didn't get willy with it at all today except for with some friends because you know how we do we have fun and do it as if we're on Pluto.
Well my nigga Justin bought a damn polo and fa sho that sucka is Purple Label, Willy, Swagnificent, and Damn all of the Above! So when the ace (me) found out where he got it from i had to go see for myself if the options of swag and sale was Bussin and as real as me. Bob damn it they was out of the selection I wanted or would've bought. I mean I could've had a Polo for $15 yes I said it $15!!!!!!! That shit is rare bob damn it!!! and when I tried to hop on it like some Good Pussy on a good sunday morning with breakfast in the bed, all the good pussy was gone!!!! and by Good Pussy I mean POLO, the PURPLE LABEL bob damn it!
But to make the day better a nigga ate and played some pool! By the way JEET?!?! lol

Walt P. Checkin Out this Bit 10-4 Over and Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHEMGEE Walt Motherfuckin P. I love you!! I'm sorry u aint get your $15 Polos...I aint even try to go out into the foolishness today, I'm too lazy...Lol.

And PLEASE BELIEVE, i'm stealin "bob damnit!!!"

That's the damnit-est thing ever!!!!