Well I'm posted back in the Zone of 6! Of course you know I'm with the Phat Cow Crew and the 1s Up Boys *AYE AYE*. and yes Whitney is of course Koolin with us like a real nigga lol! Some of yall don't know but the Phat Cow Crew consists of Justin, James, Whitney, and of course me Walt P. We koolin in my house because A-Town East got shutdown but i wasn't there i was just coming in to Zone 6. But instead of goin to Ihop they came to see me.
If this crew and my crew from TSU could meet it would be all laughs and swag!!! Like i said before I fucks with these folks the 285 way!!!! My TSU crew yurp yall know who yall are! One day these two SwAgNiFiCeNt crews will meet and we will be kickin it like that Texas Pete hot sauce because we are the Best and most fitted people on Swag Planet! For my nigga Reggie yea I ain't forget about you I took a shot of Grey Goose for you!
Walt P. Checkin Out this Bit 10-4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
oh yes! im all for a group swag-a-thon! lol
you shoulda taken 2 shots you know i toss 'em back! lol
Post a Comment