My roomate has started back to his old ways SNORING!!! That shit is loud as hell it's coming like 4 12s in somebody's trunk on full blast! Not to mention it sounds like a monster and he talks in his sleep while he snores. I mean damn is your nose stuffy is it hot in the room what is it!!!! I got in the bed earlier than usual but still managed to go to sleep around let's say 3:30. I wanted to slap him in his sleep or say shut the hell up! But no I was like fuck that. I know some people can't help it but it's certain volume snoring shouldn't be. I can't keep on losing sleep when I want to go to sleep I actually had a set time last night but no it got Fucked up....If I had an apartment it would be different but I do not so sooner or later I'ma tell him what be wrong.
Walt P. Checkin Out this Bit 10-4 over and out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment