Ok so yesterday was the homecoming game and parade. Well at the parade you could the moral of the Aristocrat of Bands was down! All because one special person to the band was kicked out for speaking his mind and telling the so called Mac what the reality is. I mean i thought everybody took critism especially constructive. I mean if somebody is telling you that something as wrong and it's because of you and others that are in the position that you all are in then thats a problem that you all should fix and make better. But we put everything beside us at the game because that special person would want us to do out job the correct way! Taking your bad day out on us is not the way to do things it makes people not want to be here or be apart of what the outsiders see as GREATNESS! And what I so called thought was GREATNESS really isn't all that great it's just a problem place that just knows how to somehow get the job done when it's time to.
I'll never be that way as I go into my life as a band director so i guess this helps me know how not to be.
Walt P. Checkin Out this Bit!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment