Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some Words/Phrases That I Use On a Daily (Walt's Dictionary)

Swag-Fresh, clean, smooth, crisp, cool.
Futuristic-the new new, fresh swag, confident in everything, never looks back but looks forward in life.
Sauced Up- Fresh, swag, hot, smooth, calm. You can be Texas Pete HOT sauce meaning you are too swagged up, K.C. Masterpiece BBQ Mesquite Sauce meaning you cool and relaxed and laid back about you swag.
10-4- Bye, Holla at ya later.
Fuckism- you're probably full of bullshit and what you said is too bullshit!
Debit- on deck. Ex. i got that drink on debit. or something like that, we don't say deck nomore.
Checkin In- I'm in this bitch, I'm here!
Checkin Out- I'm out this bitch DUH! LOL
Up Through Dere- on lean, drunk, high, in my/your own world. Ex. Situation:club. Man shawty i was up through dere.
T.N.B.- TRUST NO BITCH!!!! (if i don't call or think you're one don't worry about it)
T.N.N- TRUST NO NIGGA!!!!!
Howdy- Hi!
Yurp- Yep
Jeet- Did You Eat
Simisad- Something like that(this word is old but I'ma bring it back)
No Funds No Fun- it is what is says No money no fun!

well i think thats it for right now i gotta think of the rest later....

Walt P. Checkin Out this Bit!!!!!

No comments: